Losing those surplus pounds is a fantastic achievement. Once you’ve lost weight and have reached your target, there are many things you can do that were impossible when you were overweight. For instance:
- Your first priority will probably be to show off your new figure to friends and family. Let them see the transformation you’ve made. There’s nothing more pleasurable than everyone congratulating you on doing so well. Why not have a party to celebrate? You’ll feel wonderful, the star of the show. Being overweight you have more than likely locked yourself away feeling embarrassed and miserable. So out with the old, in with the new you.
- For your coming out party you can now shop till you drop. New clothes are the order of the day for the slimmed down you. Hit the shopping malls and see the fabulous clothes you can buy where before you had to wear enormous clothes that were probably not that flattering. With so many brand names to choose from and being a much smaller size of course, new clothes can also transform you back into a happy, fashionable icon.
- If, before your weight gain, you loved sports, now is the time to take up your favourite activity again. Whether it’s swimming, tennis, running, cycling or ball sports you will feel confident in joining others and not have everyone stare at you. People will notice your new shape and encourage you to take part in new sports and those you used to enjoy.
- Going out with family and friends. If you have small children and have been unable to play outdoor games with them or even go for a walk, now is the time to enjoy those little things in life. Play football with the children in the park, take the dog for a walk, have a picnic making sure to eat healthy, sensible food or go on a well-deserved holiday. These were probably activities you never thought you would ever do again, but now you can.
- Treat yourself to a new hairstyle. Being unable to walk far distances with those extra pounds probably meant you didn’t take good care of your appearance. Make a hairdressing appointment and let the stylists create a hairstyle that changes the way you look. Why not have beauty treatment sessions too? A manicure, pedicure, facial and massage will do wonders for you. After all the hard work you’ve done to lose weight you definitely deserve some pampering!